Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lloret de Mar - Fiesta.



Last night on the beach front in Lloret de Mar we saw the spectacular fireworks display, each year seems to be bigger and better than the one before!



These photo's don't do the display the justice it deserves, the atmosphere all over town was incredible. Spectators were at every possible viewpoint, there were thousands of people just on the beach, even more than is normally there sunbathing throughout the day!



The noise from the fireworks was even quite frightening at times, as the loud bangs echoed off all the surrounding buildings. All the spectators applauded and cheered after each series of fireworks, an attmosphere you just can't capture on camera.



SO WELL DONE LLORET DE MAR, EVERYONE HAD A GREAT NIGHT !! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. I were on the beach with my cousin, and it was really like magic. I saw it last year aswell, but it was much better this year. I loved it!