Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas in Lloret de Mar



All the Christmas lights are now on in Lloret and it really does feel that Christmas is not too far away...even the weather is very cold in the evening now. This is the Christmas tree in front of the town hall, not a very good photo as its only from my phone.
I don't know what it is but I just don't like this tree, last years was the same. I much prefer the more traditional one which they used to have, green with red decorations...much better ! (see the photo below, I'm sure you must agree)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm flying out on xmas eve for a couple of nights with my girlfriend, is there anything going on evening wise in lloret as I can't seem to find anything advertising pubs or clubs saying they have anything special on.

Jackie said...

Sorry for the delay in replying. Although things are very quiet in Lloret just now,Christmas is always a time when the town is full of life again. Just about all the bars and clubs will be open again. Not all hotels are open but those which do reopen for Christmas are already stating they are fully booked. So you will have no problem with the nightlife, you'll have a good time I'm sure !!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie, I hope you have a nice xmas. Cheers