Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Girona Flights


Since the beginning of October Ryanair have been operating flights to Madrid from Girona airport. At present three flights a day are going to the capital.


The first one leaves Girona at 06.35 and arrives at 07.55 and the last return flight to Girona takes off at 22.05 arriving back in Girona at 23.25.
As I looked through their website for the prices they do vary quite a lot just now. The cheapest I found was free, with just charges for taxes etc. The dearest one I came across was €49 plus taxes. So if you fancy a 'day trip' to Madrid to do a bit of shopping it is now very easy and with careful planning can cost you very little!

APART FROM WHAT YOU SPEND IN THE SHOPS OF COURSE!

No comments: