Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Stormy Weather in Lloret.



Recent storms on the Costa Brava over the Christmas period caused havoc to the coast line. I heard that one of the boats which travel up and down between the resorts was all smashed up on the beach down in Blanes, unfortunately I wasn't able to get there to take photos. My husband Steve went down to Fenals beach to see what damage was done there, these are the photo's he took.


Branches had snapped off the trees, the sea had come over the wall onto the walkway and in some places broken down the wall and brought up the tiles.





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya!

My name is Lucas and I've got one question to you. I'm going to Lloret de Mar in September 2009. Could you please tell what about bus connection between Girona Airport and Lloret de Mar during winter season? I've found information about summer time but I can't find any info about buses in September and later. Or maybe there is another way to get from Girona Airport to Lloret de Mar/from Lloret de Mar to Girona Airport in this time? I'll be grateful for detailed information.

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Lucas

Jackie said...

Hi Lucas, the bus service is more or less the same throughout the year. If there is any changes you will be able to get an updated version later in the year. I have done a piece about airport transfers on another blog which maybe of help.... http://lloret-de-mar-holiday-guide.blogspot.com/search/label/Airports%20transfers

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!

Thank you VERY MUCH for your help!!!

Best regards,
Lucas

Anonymous said...

hi im going to lloret de mar on the 19th of september would like to no what the weather is like there this time of year ??

Jackie said...

Just now the weather here is reaching 30º plus every day with no rain for 2 months or so!
September is usually very good also. You can get an up to date forecast by clicking on the link where it says "Lloret de Mar Weather" in the right hand column.

Anonymous said...

hiya.. im going to lloret de mar in feb 2010, im just wunderin what the weather is like and the night life.

id be gratefull for your advise.
thankyou
kate