Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

More art from Lloret de Mar


Going back to October 5th I published some photo's from the painting competition held here in Lloret. All very good as I'm sure you'll agree!




As you wander around Lloret though, its a shame to see that just about every blank wall is covered in graffiti. Some is just messy scribble which spoils the look of the town. I often wonder what some holiday makers must think when they are walking round and come across this mess!



I must say though that some of the street artist's work is very good and quite colourful. The examples shown here are in the El Reiral district, its almost like taking a walk around an art gallery!



Even then this is just a few shots of the best. Much of this long stretch is still covered in the same mess as the rest of the town. Maybe its time for a massive clean-up?


No comments: