Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Thursday, April 08, 2010

More Lloret de Mar Stuff !


I've been working on a brand new website about
Lloret de Mar which is not yet complete but well on the way!
On the new site you'll will find lots more 'STUFF' about your favorite
holiday resort on the
Costa Brava!
This will not interfere with this site which has become a firm favourite of Lloret de Mar holiday makers since 2005, I will still be adding news etc here on a regular basis.

http://www.lloret-de-mar-stuff.com/

If there is anything you would like to see included on the pages please let me know.
So far you can find all the links for my other sites about Lloret holiday accomodation, the holiday guide and not forgetting the popular 'old stuff' site!

1 comment:

maggie said...

Looks good Jackie! x