Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Harley Butts in Lloret de Mar

Dont worry, you havent come to the wrong site.
For all regular readers of Lloret de Mar Stuff I just thought it could do with a face lift, I get fed up of looking at the same colours and layout so I hope you all like this design as much as I do!

I'll be giving the other blogs the same treatment shortly...



Here we have the first two photos from this week ends Harley Butts event in Lloret. We went to have a look at the bikes on show this morning and there doesn't seem to be as many as last year.
Its just possible we were too early, so weather permitting we'll have another look tomorrow.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, what a new look, it's great love the red, Angie

Jackie said...

Thanks Angie...Yes its ok, but I really should get out more. This is getting too addictive, as you know !!