Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lloret de Mar Weather

This week ends weather isn't being too kind to the Costa Brave Rally drivers, yesterday we had intermittent showers throughout the day. Today has been more settled but then the storm clouds came rolling in and we have just had a heavy downpour with rumbles of thunder, The photos here were taken this evening (14th April) at about 7pm, lets hope that Sunday is a better day for the Rally!


2 comments:

carol, newcastle said...

Hi Jackie,

Left a message days ago about the webcam but it didn't
appear so hope you get this one.
Was saying that after originally thinking it was a still pic until a seagull flew towards me, I am now strangely addicted and pop on daily to check the weather. I notice the position has altered slightly which I think is better...
now if you can just chop the tree down! :-) lol!

Jackie said...

Hi Carol, yes the view is live, it just doesn't look like it at times. At least you get to see what the weather is doing....not right good at the moment! We also move it about so that it's not directly in the sun. I agree about the tree it needs to go before it gets any bigger. Thanks for your comment xx