Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Out & about in Lloret.

 Out and about in Lloret today it does now appear that the weather may be becoming more settled...I'm sure I've said that before not too long ago! 
So a few photos of the different sights we came across today while out for a walk in the sun....

 The 1st was actually taken from our balcony of the parrot that seems to have made Fenals his home for the last 2yrs.  He can often be heard making his loud squawking noises as he is flying around our local area, but its now a few weeks since he was heard so I thought he'd moved on to somewhere warmer, but here he is again hopefully hes back for the summer, sadly I don't think he's got a mate yet!
 Some of the beautiful flowers which are now in flower...Bird of Paradise above and a gorgeous pink Magnolia tree in full bloom. 
 The sun shining through the tall pine trees!

No comments: