Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Monday, October 05, 2015

Out & about in Lloret today

 This morning the weather was very overcast and grey but we decided to take a trip up to the urbanisation of Roca Grossa from where there are very good views of all Lloret, Looking out to sea we could see a large yacht berthed in a small cove near Boadella, so we went to take a closer look! The name of the yacht is 'Beiss' I've looked online to try find who the owner is (as I usually do!) but this time I couldn't find any listing for it.

View from Roca Grossa


A closer look of the yacht 'Beiss'

Fenals Beach
View from the woods in Fenals


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I'm heading to lloret tomorrow and hoping that the weather is way better than what we have here in Biringham. It's great to get an insight.

Jackie said...

Thanks for your kind words, sorry but I can't promise you will have good weather but I'm sure it will be better than home! Today has been very warm but just now this evening we are having a spot of rain. Tomorrow's forecast is good. Hope you have a great time ��