Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Saturday, January 02, 2016

Lloret Blog is 10yrs old!

The Lloret Stuff blog has now been online for 10 years, the first post was published by Debbie on 31st Dec 2005.....shortly after that she passed it all over to me....thanks Debbie!!
Since that time there have been thousands of photos published that I have taken in just about every street and corner of Lloret de Mar...as well as some from a few places further afield.
Thanks to everyone who pops by to look at the photos, judging by the stats which I have embedded in the blog I can tell that we are just as popular now as we were at the very start.

So here's to the next few thousand pics and Happy New Year to you all!

Today I have just 2 photos of tonights beautiful sunset....



No comments: