Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Monday, July 09, 2012

Lloret News - Clon Festival 2012

This years Clon Festival dates and Tribute bands have now been announced, on the 27th July the festival kicks off with a band I've never actually heard of and they are Heroes de la Antartida a tribute to 'Mecano' I'm told they were a very well known and successful Spanish band during the 80s.
Second on the list playing on 10th August is Séra Clocks a tribute to Coldplay...which I think will be my favourite of this years acts!
On the 24th August will be a tribute to Metallica, and they are Séra Metalmania. 
All the bands can be seen on stage at 10.15pm down by the beach at Roca dén Maig at the opposite end to the castle. For a reminder of last years acts take a look at the photos and videos on the Clon Festival page.


No comments: