Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tour Around Lloret de Mar



The new open top tour bus for Lloret is an ideal way to see the most interesting sights in town. This is a hop-on hop-off service, prices start from as low as €4.25 for a one stop trip or upto as much as €25 for a 3 day pass which can also include boat ride, bus and entrance fees to the gardens in Blanes.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's great news. I'm comming back in August, will certainly use this service!

I want to take a chance to thank you, Jackie, for this wonderful corner about Lloret. I visit it nearly every day, since I came back from my first visit in 2009 and totally in love with this lovely town. Can't wait to be back soon!

Hugs,
Asya

Jackie said...

Thank you for your comment Asya, I'm pleased you find the site interesting. I now have another site which you may like, also called Lloret de Mar Stuff, and I've just put a link for it in the side column on the right...Thanks once again...Jackie