Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lloret de Mar - Restaurants




We had a really nice 'menu del dia' yesterday at the Can Sabata in Lloret . The cost per person is only €9 and the menu consists of a 3 course lunch with bread and wine. There was a very good selection for all 3 courses and although it was very busy the service was excellent.


The Can Sabata also do a night time menu for €12.50, again with an excellent choice for every course.


To see more Lloret de Mar restaurants go to my restaurants page @ Lloret.com

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

1 comment:

carol said...

Thanks for that jackie. I'll be in Lloret from 23rd so will definately check this out (if I can find it!)