Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lloret de Mar Weather


Lloret de Mar beach is certainly very busy these days. This photo taken at the week end shows that after a very slow start to the season there are now plenty of holiday makers in town. The weather has been very unsettled just lately but now seems to be more settled with temperatures in the mid to high 20s. The experts are predicting this summer will be one of the hottest ever, with average highs reaching one or two degrees more than normal, but will be accompanied by storms.

3 comments:

Angie said...

From ONLY 1300$ a night, that's a bargain. Our holiday plans are solved. I just put another zero on the pricelist of my apartments and of we go............

Angie said...

I just realized that I commented on the wrong post, it should have been for "The World"

Jackie said...

So thats why I didnt understand a word you said !!!! ....Ha Ha