Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lloret de Mar - Airport Transfers

PhotobucketFor anyone travelling into Lloret de Mar from either Girona or Barcelona airports there is a very good transfer service run by the Laietana Tour company. Bookings can be made by email or phone (English speaking)
The cost of transfer from Girona - Lloret 1 person x €22. 2 x €12 each.
Barcelona - Lloret 1 person x €25. 2 x €15 each
Phone numbers and email address can be found on the Lloret Stuff Excursions page HERE 

DETAILS FOR EXCURSIONS TO ALL THE TOP DESTINATIONS CAN ALSO BE FOUND ON THE SAME PAGE!

4 comments:

baba said...

Thanks for the tip.

I've e-mailed Laietana Tour company for a transfer from BCN to LLoret De Mar. Will let you know how it goes.

Jackie said...

I'm sure they will be in touch with you shortly to make arrangements for your transfer.

baba said...

Hope you don't mind the updates! I figure it will help your future readers...

Update: Laietana actually sent me to Ryan Air's website to book the transfer. It looks like Ryan Air subcontracts with www.shuttledirect.com

Although they have mixed reviews, we booked it! More to come.

Jackie said...

Thanks for the update Baba, I'm glad you got your transfer booked in the end. I will check with Laietana though just to make sure that this is their usual procedure.