Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Lloret de Mar Views


As far as I know just for the next few days in Lloret not much is happening...no planned events that I know of so its just nice to get out for a stroll and enjoy the good weather which we had today. Although saying that there was quite a bad downpour yesterday, all those who watched the Barcelona v Real Madrid game last night would have seen the heavy rain and lightening in Barcelona. I'm glad to say it wasn't as bad as that here in Lloret. These two photos were taken just today showing the beach as taken from the castle, and then a view of the castle taken from a different angle than normally seen!


No comments: