Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lloret de Mar News


Approximately 1,500 people joined in the march by Lloret's residents yesterday evening to demonstrate against the recent trouble in town. This was their way of saying just how sick and tired they are of the type of visitors the town seems to be attracting during August. The protestors are asking that the current regulations  be reviewed and better enforced to bring an end to the mindless and drunken behaviour by a minority of the younger August tourist's who seem intent on causing as much noise, damage and unrest as possible during their stay!

3 comments:

new drive wolverhampton said...

I found your web page ideal for my wants. It is made up of marvelous and useful posts. I've read most of them and acquired a great deal from them. To me, you're undertaking the great work. Carry on this. perform at house Within the end, I'd wish to thanks for generating such a nice web pages.For the final few of weeks, I managed to go although only a few of posts you share here, but I find them as truly interesting and informative sources. Just want say thank you for the information and facts you have shared. Regards!Thank you for sharing these thoughts.Its good to read some post about this nowadays.

Jackie said...

Thank you for those kind words, I am very glad you found the posts useful.

videobooster said...

All the posts are fully informative and having very good themes. I love to visit your blog again and again it’s really increase my knowledge. Thanks for the awesome post.