Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Lloret Market Day


Tuesday morning and I think that just about everyone in town headed to the market this morning! Lloret's market is held every Tuesday in the Reiral district, from the roundabout by the bus station just make your way on the main road heading up towards the Olympic Park hotel and you cant miss it.
Umbrellas Galore, do they know something we dont?
Thinking it wouldn't have been so busy this morning I set off to see what bargains were to be found, but I was wrong it was packed this morning! Several coaches which had brought shoppers in from other resorts were parked near by, one bus that I noticed had come all way down from Playa de Aro!
 Every other stall seems to be selling shoes, be very wary though - probably all made in China and not a single pair of leather shoes in sight!

Souvenir Tea towels
Freshest fruit and veg you will ever find!
Cheese, meat and fish counter
Strawberries and cream for tea?


No comments: