Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Lloret de Mar Restaurants

 I am often asked if I can recommend a good restaurant in Lloret de Mar, I can honestly say that there are many good restaurants in and around Lloret. 
Can Sabata
Most of the restaurants in Lloret are family run and have been in business for many years, some going back 50 years or more! So they do have a reputation to live up to and always offer good food, good value for money and very good service. Just one example I can tell you about is the Can Sabata which we visited with friends last week for their 'menu del dia' the current cost is only €9.90. There is a huge choice of meals for each of the 3 courses, whether you prefer fish, pasta or meat then its all there on the daily menu! Through the winter the restaurant is very warm and welcoming with several different dining areas, during the summer months then you can also eat out in their large outdoor terrace.


See more restaurant recommendations HERE




No comments: