Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sail the 'Med' in Style!

After my posting earlier today about the Lloret Triathlon, I did a bit of research into the tall sailing ship which could be seen out at sea in some of the photos. The ship is the 'Royal Clipper' and was on its way to Barcelona from Monaco (not Palamos as I thought). The 134mt long ship can carry 227 guests in its 112 cabins and has 3 swimming pools on deck, it is available for charter so if you fancy a trip around the 'Med' in style then this could be the way to do it! 
Take a look at the ships website with photos and prices here....'ROYAL CLIPPER' 

The 'Royal Clipper' as seen from our balcony!

No comments: