Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Cadaques, Costa Brava

One of the most beautiful coastal towns of the Costa brava is Cadaques. To reach this little white washed destination though is only by car driving the difficult coastal road which winds around the cliffs and mountains....but I'm sure you will think its well worth the effort once you arrive! 
We paid Cadaques a visit just yesterday and as its now December it was very quiet as we expected, I can imagine it gets really busy with tourists in the summer months but we do prefer these places to be fairly quiet in order to get the best photos. 
This is my video, I hope you enjoy this short visit!

No comments: