Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Please do not download or copy photos without my permission, Thank you.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lloret de Mar weather - November

We are now heading towards the end of November and still we are getting lovely sunny days with almost every day in the 20s. Just the other day I passed through the little town of Vidreres (about 15-20 minutes from Lloret) the temperature there was 27ºc!
We have been out and about taking photos which shows that those who chose Lloret or other resorts along the Costa Brava for a pre winter break have really struck lucky this month with this beautiful weather.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...


I never believe that sign in Vidreres :-)

Jackie said...

I tend to believe that one more than some of the ones in Lloret, we have passed through Vidreres during winter time and it's been below freezing so I don't think it's too far out.